Cinotti LLP’s attorneys provide legal advice and assistance in all areas of corporate and tax law. Our expertise ranges from formation and start ups of companies in the United States to the creation of commercial relationships with foreign operators, to the drafting and maintenance of corporate books, to assisting with mergers and acquisitions of businesses.
Our attorneys’ experience includes the representation of U.S. listed companies, including Fortune 500 companies, in domestic and multi-national acquisitions and divestitures. Indeed, Cinotti LLP has considerable experience in the area of Mergers and Acquisitions and can boast a team of attorneys and professionals who are highly experienced in this field. We assist American companies with acquisitions in Europe as well as European companies investing in the United States, be they Buyer or Seller.
The following list illustrates some of our work in this area:
- Planning and Consummation of Mergers, Acquisitions and Liquidations of businesses;
- Providing legal support in the Acquisitions by Private Equity Funds and Venture Capitalists;
- Restructuring and transforming companies and corporate groups (including spin-off’s and divestitures;
- Structuring Joint Ventures (contractual and through corporations) and associations of businesses;
- Drafting and negotiating Leveraged buy-out and Management buy-out agreements;
- Providing legal support in the negotiation of agreements for the formation and operation of Leveraged buy-out and Venture Capital funds;
- Drafting and negotiation of agreements for commercial transactions;
- Assistance with Business Plans and Tax Planning for Businesses;
- Assistance with investment strategies, operation and formation of Private Equity Funds and Trusts; and
- Support in the areas of labor law, general corporate law and contract law including the drafting of independent contractor agreements, executive compensation agreements.
Cinotti LLP’s attorneys have also represented publicly and privately held companies, professional practices, partnerships, limited liability companies and sole proprietorships in a wide range of industries. Our attorneys have also assisted clients on the formation of corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships and limited liability companies. Our attorneys are also experienced and involved in helping our clients implement effective corporate governance and compliance programs dealing with such matters as business ethics, best practices, risk avoidance, and other issues. We also advise our clients in distress situations and debtor-creditor relations.